"Fine Details" by gtsomething [Updated Dec31]

That last RX7 and the R32 rear end are easily some of the best shots I've seen on here...I'm speechless :embarrassed:

Keep them coming!

i too was directed here by your camera tutorial thread. great job on that by the way im now learning how to take decent pictures 👍

great job on your gallery as well man! im lovin the NSX shots in the tunnel (btw, was it photosphopped for pp?) i hope someday i can take pictures as good as you :)

Awesome pics. I was wondering if you could take a look at one of my photos of my '69 Corvette. It was my first serious attempt at using the photo mode, and even though I think it turned out well, I was hoping to get your expert opinion. Consequently, it is the same pic as my avatar, but I can load the original high quality version.

Last edited:
By seeing those FC RX7 and R32 (color, wheels, location,...), I will supose that you are an Initial D fan like me. Excellent. Please, I wondering if you could make some pics with an Shuichi Shigeno's AE86. I can only imagine it.
Anyways, I will try do it by following your great "GT5 photo-mode" guide.
Thanks and congrats :)

Great pics man, I particularly like the NSX in the 5th shot on the 1st post. I had a look at your Flickr pics too, there are some fine ones from Hong Kong - the bus art one's really nice. Keep it up.

Back