Finish in reverse

• Thread starter Tonnie073
  • 6 comments
Argentina
Argentina
Papaspeed
I have a little challenge here that almost worked fir me. Pick a race with a car that is overpowered, like supercar eifel with the r8 lms team oreca. It is very easy to win this. But here's the catch that makes this so hard: you have to make a
180 degree spin and do the race in reverse. Thus means you habe tobe watching the entire race in the rear view mirror. I managed to get second, where do you get?...

I have a little challenge here that almost worked fir me. Pick a race with a car that is overpowered, like supercar eifel with the r8 lms team oreca. It is very easy to win this. But here's the catch that makes this so hard: you have to make a
180 degree spin and do the race in reverse. Thus means you habe tobe watching the entire race in the rear view mirror. I managed to get second, where do you get?...

LOL... However i have once finished an online kart race in reverse, as i spinned around in the last corner, and it was quicker just to drive in reverse for the last 15 meters

I can pedal a bicycle backwards in RL, and turn where I want to. I get nervous when I pickup too much speed though.

LOL... However i have once finished an online kart race in reverse, as i spinned around in the last corner, and it was quicker just to drive in reverse for the last 15 meters

I did several entire kart races in reverse. If there aren't a lot of straights you can totally compete.

I did get kicked for it once, though. It might hurt a guy's feelings to lose to a kart going backwards the whole race, right in front of you.

Going 'reverse' is hard i believe, i very often finish in reverse and don't want to do complete a race in that way. LOL non the less & a nice achievement wich deserves a gold trophy.

Back