Finished Ferrari Challenge after 2 years and GT 5!

adrianoh2000
After two years of getting stuck on the Ferrari Challenge, I finally finished third the other day. See, I had been bought and played GT5 for a week or so and had reached expert level. Needing a break and remembering I had left Prologue unfinished, I retried the Ferrari Challenge in GT 5 Prologue just out of curiousity. At first, the driving physics felt a bit different. Then with several bad but improving runs, it still felt beyond me. And some time later, with some late braking, chicane diving, and drafting, I surprisingly stretched across the finish line for a very close third! Finally, I completed Prologue!

And before I could begin to celebrate, it turns out there is a level S!

I'm partly cheering and partly scratching my head with this new challenge. And I still have half of GT 5 before me. I wonder what other surprises await.

For now, thank you GT 5 and Prologue too. Just when I thought I was out, it pulled me back in.

After two years of getting stuck on the Ferrari Challenge, I finally finished third the other day. See, I had been bought and played GT5 for a week or so and had reached expert level. Needing a break and remembering I had left Prologue unfinished, I retried the Ferrari Challenge in GT 5 Prologue just out of curiousity. At first, the driving physics felt a bit different. Then with several bad but improving runs, it still felt beyond me. And some time later, with some late braking, chicane diving, and drafting, I surprisingly stretched across the finish line for a very close third! Finally, I completed Prologue!

And before I could begin to celebrate, it turns out there is a level S!

I'm partly cheering and partly scratching my head with this new challenge. And I still have half of GT 5 before me. I wonder what other surprises await.

For now, thank you GT 5 and Prologue too. Just when I thought I was out, it pulled me back in.

Hah, great post... Level S is where Prologue gets to be the most fun, I think, so you have a lot of driving ahead of you! Which physics do you like better, Prologue or GT5?

To tweetman:

I didn't know you could use the F1. Maybe next time...next year. I'm still in recovery.

To tylor:

I prefer the GT 5 physics to Prologue because the GT 5 seems to have a sharper and stronger response and feel. But Prologue is still a winner. It may have taken GT 5 to get to S, but it was a great experience for GT 5 as well.

And hopefully Prologue S level can be both fun and a challenge! This time, in less than two years....

You can buy the F1 after finishing S.
But which "Ferrari Challenge" do you mean? The race at Daytona? You need to use the F430 there.

You can buy the F1 after finishing S.
But which "Ferrari Challenge" do you mean? The race at Daytona? You need to use the F430 there.

That's right: it was the A-8 at Daytona, so the F 430 is required (and so no Ferrari F1 appears to be allowed as was suggested (unless there is some unlock I'm not aware of)).

Back