finished race but menu wont show up. need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter winoman
  • 3 comments
  • 1,067 views
Messages
60
Messages
Arsenicviktor91
earlier today i thought i was going to race in the dreamcar championship to earn some money to spend in the new ocd. so i choose the car i want (peugeot 908 hdi) and start the first race. 10 laps later i cross the finishline first and was thinking: first done only 3 more to go:cool: but the race menu never came up:grumpy: it went in to "auto-pilot" and continued to cruise around the track, and when i tried to pause the game all it did was to freeze the tv-screen and i pressed pause again and it went back to "auto-pilot" driving around the track.

anyone else had this problem? if you had the same problem and solved it then please tell me how to fix it:)
 
I had this exact problem last week in the supercar seasonal event. And in the next race my game got stuck after the results screen. I suggest checking your disc because mine has a ring around the middle because I moved my PS3 with the disc inside. I don't know if that's what caused it though.

Really curious to find out if there are more people with this problem. I want to know if it's my disc that is causing it or if it's a glitch.
 
i dont think that my problem is with my disc because the problem started to show up after the 1.10 update. also sometimes my racemusic disappears, the music i chose to be played in the menus still works
 
also forgot to say that i have never moved my ps3 while running with a disc inside.
i accidentally did that with my xbox 360 a couple of times and it scratched a couple of my games.
 
Back