Finished Recording Replay

  • Thread starter Thread starter FullSpe3d98
  • 11 comments
  • 3,751 views
Messages
377
Messages
FullSpe3d98
So I'm 13 hours into Le Mans, and suddenly this message pops up on the side like it does in online races, saying "Finished Recording Replay", kinda freaked me out at first, but what does it mean?

Another question out of curiosity, if a 24h race starts sunny, will it stay sunny all the way through, because I still haven't seen a drop of rain yet...
 
It does exactly what it says. It has stopped recording the replay. If you watched the replay back, it would stop at that point.
 
It does exactly what it says. It has stopped recording the replay. If you watched the replay back, it would stop at that point.

But why does it stop? Its not like I dont have enough memory...
 
That sucks. I was looking forward to watching the whole 24 hour race again :rolleyes:
 
But why does it stop? Its not like I dont have enough memory...

It will stop for everybody at the same point. For the why, ask directly to PD.

Another question out of curiosity, if a 24h race starts sunny, will it stay sunny all the way through, because I still haven't seen a drop of rain yet...

No one can tell, but very likely you'll have a dry race.
 
Better than GT4. I think they stopped recording at around 40 minutes or so.
 
There's probably some internal file size restriction.

You weren't really going to watch it over, were you?
 
Ive seen the 24hr lemans race start dry, but it rained during the night.
 
Ive seen the 24hr lemans race start dry, but it rained during the night.

Rain. I just love driving in the rain.

By the way I am not being sarcastic. It's really fun and great for pictures.
 
It will stop for everybody at the same point.
Not neccessarily. I think it was proven that in GT4 at least, if there were fewer control inputs, the replay would last longer.
 
13 hours?!

In my opinion that is pretty damn good.
 
Back