Fire Black paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireb0lt
  • 3 comments
  • 1,482 views
Messages
37
Has anyone seen this colour on any car besides the McLaren, before I spend 220,000 CR on it?
 
Most car companies have their own colors (part from the standards.. white, black, silver, blue, red ect. - in small variations)

I havn't seen that Fire Black though... Havn't actually seen any mclarens ingame apart from my own, which is the stealth black
 
Most car companies have their own colors (part from the standards.. white, black, silver, blue, red ect. - in small variations)

I havn't seen that Fire Black though... Havn't actually seen any mclarens ingame apart from my own, which is the stealth black

I got a FREE car with Fireblack color. The car is a standard car and is sitting in my Garage. Once you get the car you will also unlock the color to paint any of your cars later down the road. The FireBlack is awesome tho it looks real sharp
 
I got a FREE car with Fireblack color. The car is a standard car and is sitting in my Garage. Once you get the car you will also unlock the color to paint any of your cars later down the road. The FireBlack is awesome tho it looks real sharp

What car...?
 
Back