Fire Pro Wrestling World

I played "Fire Pro Wrestling Returns" long ago. Not sure what makes this new installment better, but I surely am pleased seeing another installment of this long-running franchise. Remember that this deal has been one of the best wrestling game series LONG before "WWF SmackDown!" came along. So be excited, wrestling fans!

Sick, I am wondering how the roster will look. If it is FPWR but with updated graphics and roster then it will be the best wrestling game in years.

Sick, I am wondering how the roster will look. If it is FPWR but with updated graphics and roster then it will be the best wrestling game in years.

So far, it's looking like a tweaked FPR, which is the greatest. Only downside I can see is the small starting roster (~30 wrestlers), but that's only due to the fact that they're originals and not copyright-skirters. Not a problem, was gonna use my own roster anyway.

So far, it's looking like a tweaked FPR, which is the greatest. Only downside I can see is the small starting roster (~30 wrestlers), but that's only due to the fact that they're originals and not copyright-skirters. Not a problem, was gonna use my own roster anyway.

Ohhh, ya the community will fill the gaps there for sure. I expect tons of content to be available pretty fast.

What I found funny about Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is that you could make any wrestler or fighter to whatever specifications you set... however, you could only give your created characters only one outfit. Meanwhile, just about all other included characters give you about four different outfits. I hope this changes for Fire Pro Wrestling World. You KNOW the fans are going to create all kinds of wrestlers and fighters for this game.

Back on Halloween 2018, I added "Fire Pro Wrestling World" to my gaming collection on Steam. I have been enjoying this game... until I have had trouble with the game seeming to be corrupt. Like, I can't select any real wrestlers unless I choose Random wrestlers. And instead of the SWA default wrestlers, all I get is "No Entry" or "Wrestler(xx)". Until I get those issues sorted in some way, I can't fully enjoy FPWW on my PC. I do think this game is an excellent evolution from when I used to play "Fire Pro Wrestling Returns."

Trust me when I say this- as much as I love the WWF/WWE games (starting with WWF SmackDown! back in the 1990s), the Fire Pro Wrestling series is much more detailed and offers much more exciting experience than the WWF/WWE games. I remember I was blown away by what all you could do when I played "Fire Pro Wrestling Returns" compared to when I played "RAW vs. SmackDown! 2006" around that time. If you really get into "Fire Pro Wrestling World," don't be surprised if you end up enjoying FPWW even slightly more than the WWE 2K games.

After having this game for some time on Steam, I have had a lot of trouble trying to actually get Fire Pro Wrestling World to continue working on my system. After lots of attempts to try to get it to work as best as possible and after continually installing and re-installing, I have ultimately decided to retire "Fire Pro Wrestling World." I uninstalled it on Steam. I still thought it was a great experience to play a more modern Fire Pro Wrestling apart from my days of playing "Fire Pro Wrestling Returns" on the PlayStation 2. I just didn't have as many memories and experience trying to enjoy FPWW. So I uninstalled it. Maybe if I had a different system or something, I might give this game another chance. But for now, it's as much a distant memory trying to enjoy as much as when I briefly had "rFactor 2."

Back