Fire Suit color

  • Thread starter Thread starter GSBro
  • 18 comments
  • 2,474 views
Messages
13
Messages
GSBro
a couple updates ago, i realized that on my fire suit, all the black was changed to blue. I choose the last fire suit option. ( it's the black and green one) Im just curious why the color of my fire suit changed. I'll take a screen shot of it if any of you want me to. Im just very curious why my fire suit changed colors on me.
 
Take a picture. It might bring this thread to life. :)
 
It's a well known issue. Everybody who picked that suit, being unable to change it themselves, has had their suit changed by PD. Apparently they decided that black and green is an offensive color combination and we are all less than worthy of making our own choice about it. Hopefully it was just a silly accident and they will change it back in the next non-pointless update assuming another one ever comes.
 
Happened to a lot of people who picked that suit after one of the updates (can't remember which one). I never look at my suit so I don't really care about it.
 
Here is a screen shot of the fire suit:

24mi03q.jpg
 
Funny, that happened to me, but I didn't notice until doing a kart special since I usually use bumper cam.
 
I chose the grey and green because it looked meaningful and professional. The blue is rubbish
 
I really hope they fix this.
I miss my Black & Green so much. :'(
 
my eyes cried when they saw the blue and green! LOL they really should fix this
 
Aww man that does suck heaps as that was my favourite and the one I chose. Funny thing is, I D/L the latest update a few weeks ago but randomly looked at my driver only a couple of days ago and he was still black and green...

Is it changed only when racing or when displaying the pic in the menu too?
 
Is it changed only when racing or when displaying the pic in the menu too?

Only when your racing, when you are picking your fire suit, it shows up as Black and Green.
 
It's wrong in the garage video at the main menu too.
 
It is probably just a mistake. Most likely it will be fixed when they come out with the next update.
 
How are they offensive colors?

I was just trying to invent some sort of rationale for why they could possibly have changed them intentionally. Not saying they actually ARE offensive in any way. Maybe they're the colors of some sports team that beat a team Mr. Yamauchi is a fan of. The only offensive color is turqoise, everybody knows that.
 
Back