Fired Up My GT3 Again...

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 5 comments
United States
U.S.A.
Well it has sure been awhile away from GT3. I had forgotten that I never did complete it 100% and only got to 98%, mainly cause I didn’t realize at the time many years back that the 10 Time Trials in Arcade Mode were part of the whole completion process at .2% each. Anyway, I’ve started the Trials and so far I have 1/2 done with and now I’m at 99%. Forgot how hard but fun the grind could be back in the good ol days of GT. The only thing I might complain about is that the graphics are not up to the par of GT4 or GT5 of course thereby making seeing a bit more difficult at race speeds, but I made up for that by taking out for a Sunday night drive my GT-R Nur in Bayside Blue at Route 11 which was way cool seeing all those colorful lights and Faris Wheel at night again. Also forgot how some of the tracks like Laguna had more extra spectator cool stuff to see on the sidelines too.

Last edited:
Got 'er finally done... Anyone that tells you the time trials in arcade mode are easy probably used GameShark lol ! Man, that last one gave me the anger fits !!! But, I'm here to tell ya though that winning the number one spot in all the time trials is not impossible, but plan you days accordingly lol !

100% COMPLETION CAR.jpg

Last edited:
Back