Fireflies in the sky

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tr3x
  • 16 comments
  • 2,040 views
Messages
93
Messages
Tr3x_SG
photo-3.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg


It looks like a swarm of fireflies. This glitch only happens when you or the AI's car jumps reasonably high. They're actually just sparks that spurt out like fireworks O.o

Sorry for the low res pictures. :crazy: It seems that this bug cannot be seen during replays, hence I can't take screenshots of it.

Looks beautiful doesn't it :lol:
 
Last edited:
I can't really tell how high the your car or the AI cars are...
 
well this actually happens when your car is sort of 90 degrees facing the sky
 
Aliens, damn aliens.
 
Isn't it just fireworks?

nope this is a custom track made by the course editor. There are no fireworks in eifel. It's sparks from the cars :lol:
 
Looks like tracer bullets. Perhaps the AI are fed up of being beaten?
 
Come sail away, come sail away (styx predicted this thread)
 
You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies, lit up the world as I fell asleep....

Well someone had to say it. :dopey:
 
somebody poops in the international space station
 
When I read "Fireflies in the Sky", I immediately thought of "Butterflies in the Sky". I started singing this song-
 
Are you sure that isn't Lucy in the sky with her diamonds?

Maybe the Beatles weren't on LSD after all...
 
Back