Firehuntah good or bad guy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Galant409VR4
  • 13 comments
  • 801 views
Messages
431
Messages
Killerdan409
anyone know if Firehuntah is a good trader or a scammer? I sent him a 2j for a copper x2010 and Ive sent the car after we send 4 to 5 PM's back and fourth he said he would send the car but when I send hip measages on playstation no responce sent some on gtplanet no responce
anyone know any thing about this person?
 
anyone know if Firehuntah is a good trader or a scammer? I sent him a 2j for a copper x2010 and Ive sent the car after we send 4 to 5 PM's back and fourth he said he would send the car but when I send hip measages on playstation no responce sent some on gtplanet no responce
anyone know any thing about this person?


Did he delete you on PSN?
 
maybe he has some rl issues... or something give him some time... something might have happened to him, who knows..
 
Also people could be running b spec and be watching tv and not notice psn messages, i know i do this alot, because b spec is soo fun lol ...
 
ya to everyone on here as of right now he's inocent until proven guilty in a court of gtplanet...lol
 
yes. you will unfortunately have to wait at leadt 72 hours until you can report him but if he is still on your list it might be ok. i suggest using the search option to see if this guys gtplanet user is a good trader or not. he a new member with few posts?
 
Ive seen him post a few times for trades and whatnot. Do any of his posts seem dodgy? Asking the other person to trade first for example?
 
He could also be waiting for the trade slot to open. Give him 24 hours.
 
i cant see a person with over 200 posts scamming
 
just be patient my friend.... You'll get your car.
 
hey sent me this
Sorry for late reply, didn't see I had a message here. Sent it earlier yeah, didn't get my message on PS3?

OK he's a good guy any way I can update the tittle?
AGAIN Firehuntah is a good trader AAA+++ (would trade again anytime)

Thank's man
 
Back