Fireworks at SSR7

  • Thread starter Thread starter yzfmike
  • 8 comments
  • 1,065 views

yzfmike

Rookie Racer
Premium
Messages
1,021
United States
Lewiston, Maine
Messages
yzfmike
Messages
yzfmike
Last Night I took my Camero out for a spin on SSR7. I noticed that the fireworks didn't have the blur/glare to them. I was on my 60 gig ps3 and it had the blur/glare to it. I am now on a 160 gig slim ps3. The fireworks have no blur/glare at all, and the the detail seems to be smaller. Is it because of the change of systems or hidden patch within seasonal event??
 
Were you at the exact same place of where you saw the fireworks last time? If not, then maybe the difference in the distance may blur it? But to be honest I don't really know, I don't think it would e the change in system if the graphics or the track and car would stay the same.
 
Where you moving at the same speed? Because the faster you go the blurrier it is going to be.
 
Things to think about:
1. Are you using the same t.v for both ps3's?
2. Are the two ps3's using the same resolution?
 
Is it because of the change of systems or hidden patch within seasonal event??
Did you change the "Display Settings" in the Options? The brightness and such.
 
Same Tv, and same settings as the fat and slim. The fireworks were detailed right at the time they start during the practice runs on SSR7. On the fat they were blurry till you got close, but on the slim there is no blur at all it seems.
 
Danny
(For future reference, you can edit your own posts ;) )

Ah thanks, I'm new and didn't know that sorry. Lol :L

Tvec22
Where you moving at the same speed? Because the faster you go the blurrier it is going to be.

Yeh im also wondering that question.

Did you know what speed you were going? Maybe you should try this experiment just to make sure it is in-fact there and wasn't just some random incident, unless you've tried it a few times before? But record your speed and try and be at the same distance or something similar, to let us know if it's something to with the TV or PlayStation console..
 
Last edited:
Back