First 100

• Thread starter Pavulon1
  • 13 comments
Pavulon1
I'm wondering about definition of first 100 in time trial online rankings. How do you think, may person call himself a good driver when he manages to be in first 100 or sometime in first 50? Can first 100 be defined as elite on particular track with particular car?

I'm wondering about definition of first 100 in time trial online rankings. How do you think, may person call himself a good driver when he manages to be in first 100 or sometime in first 50? Can first 100 be defined as elite on particular track with particular car?

I wouldn't go so far to say elite....you'd have to be good all-round. I'm not quite sure of the question being asked.

I personally think that your a good driver if you can place yourself by the first 100 . At that particulay track.

If you can get the RX7 in the Top 100 at Fuji, then that would be a great achievment! That particular one is very highly rated, I believe!

If you can get the RX7 in the Top 100 at Fuji, then that would be a great achievment! That particular one is very highly rated, I believe!

+1 for that, Fuji RX7 is the most hardest TT out there. 1st and 100th player has less than 1.3 seconds between them. :scared: Usually it's more like 2.3 seconds or even more.

There might be harder top 10's, but taking all 100 spots into account it just might be one of the toughest ones.

Is the RX-7 Fuji F TT hardest because of it's qualification for weekly racing? 6 laps and 245th place. Don't have time for more:D

Is the RX-7 Fuji F TT hardest because of it's qualification for weekly racing?

Probably that's the main reason. I also think players outside GTPlanet wanna test their skills knowing it's the GTP qualifier. You must remember GTP qualifying lap must be done without clutch, so we are kind of giving handicap for others... ;) Not to mention following OLR-rules!

Sure thing, I'm driving DFGT so no clutch :D For now 198th with 1:55:51x. But I don't consider myself as someone who can take part in GTP weekly racing because of my lack of driving skill:D The point is I'm asking you guys of the biggest Gran Turismo forum about how person who mostly gets in top 100 and sometime in top 50 should feel about his/her driving skill:D

Last edited:
just did the TT with the RX-7 at Fuji and after 15 laps i stopped with a 1.54.447 which put me in 42nd rank. With more laps i could get down to a flat 1.54. Maybe ill try it later tonight again.

Chris 👍

Latest Posts

Back