First 24 Minutes of Le Mans Win

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 0 comments
United States
N. Jessamine, KY
JMoney-689
Woodside689
Finally got my win (in my first completed run of the race) in the Audi R18 15th anniversary. TCS was set at 7, camber angles at 1.0 and 1.5, started race with RI tires in the front and RH in the rear.

Lap 1: I gain a few positions, and I'm losing time to the leader, a Nissan R92. All cars except me, two Audi R8's (one of which is ahead of me) and a Pescarolo pit to switch to rain tires.

Lap 2: Rain lets up and moisture decreases from 45% to 30%. I hang at about 10 seconds in second behind the leading R8.

Lap 3: The track dries completely, and I pit to fill up and switch to RH tires in the front. I fall to 5th.

Lap 4: Light rain begins to fall again. The same cars who pitted on Lap 1 pit again, and I move up to second again, 8 seconds behind the leader.

Lap 5: Rain falls harder and I make and early stop to switch back to rain tires in the front. I fall to 5th again.

Lap 6: The leader makes an expected stop, and I pass him before he leaves pit road.

Lap 7: I power through the final lap and win by 15 seconds over an Audi R8. Pescarolo finishes third.

Post-Race: I spend my winnings on a Lexus LFA Nürburgring.

Back