First attempt at livery design

• Thread starter SH4RK_B1TE
  • 12 comments
England
England
9l88WVP.jpg
It’s basic but I think it’s not bad for a first attempt.

8sRaLdc.jpg

So this is the revised livery.

0TlyBGi.png

Ok so I think this is my final design. Taking advise from replies I felt that it needed more.
So hope this looks more of a finished decal :)

Last edited:
It's good! I'd say make the mirrors black and try to use one less colour, maybe swap the creme for white? Also Goodyears just head of the rear wheel is difficult to read.

Pretty nice one.

To point one thing, I go with JaapGrolleman, the yellow logo on the cream doesn't work well, being light colors from the same spectrum. The rest of the car works great.

okay for the first livery not bad. I would say a mix between both and more decals. Try to match more the colour with the other decals and work with the car. There a lot of decals to download why only goodyear? I dont know why people overscale the logos on the car.

okay for the first livery not bad. I would say a mix between both and more decals. Try to match more the colour with the other decals and work with the car. There a lot of decals to download why only goodyear? I dont know why people overscale the logos on the car.

Thanks for the comment, I do have more than just Goodyear, there is different ones on the bonnet roof and back of the car.

Where abouts do you download other decals from?

Thanks for the comment, I do have more than just Goodyear, there is different ones on the bonnet roof and back of the car.

Where abouts do you download other decals from?
Use the Discover feature in the game or on the website. The community site is easier to navigate IMO and you can see more of the historical uploads.

I like your revised version. The touch on the rear wing endplates is nice.

That's a good solid livery, nice to see it evolve.

Maybe switch the number board to the GT style version on future cars so it fits the period, as in my mind the circle style are generally on classic historic racers.

[AB]

Back