First car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dario378
  • 12 comments
  • 780 views
Messages
47
Messages
dario378
so im starting the game, and wondered which car should i buy?
 
Mazda Miata or the Honda Civic (EK) '97
 
A kart. Complete the licenses in the best metal you can, and get free cars. Sell the kart and lightly modify the cars you need with th 15k+ you have left.
 
thanks for fast answers, going for Honda i think :D
 
You can get a brand new Civic Type R at the Honda dealership for 19 980 cr.
It will win the three first race categories ( sunday cup, FF cup and World compact car)
 
You can get a brand new Civic Type R at the Honda dealership for 19 980 cr.
It will win the three first race categories ( sunday cup, FF cup and World compact car)

and is it better then '97 civic?
 
My first car was a Toyota Corolla RUNX Z Aerotuner '02. It was in the UCD and had more HP than anything else at the time.
 
Just a little warning, dont buy the Go Kart yet. I did this and it makes you buy a "regular" car before you can even compete in races or do liscense tests.

I forget what I ended up buying, but I ditched it soon after so i could buy a 93 RX-7 to mod.
 
Mazda MX-5 and a Chip. Instant no money trophy.
 
Honda Civic (EK) '97. Used it for basically all of the beginners races it was compatible with and it won them all.
 
Back