What a fun time
.
Opened my own room after I could not find one that easy that had the right mix of regulations I like. ( light or heavy damage, weight restriciton, no race tires, no driving line, no boost, no skid recovery). After a while it filled up fast and except for one guy that I kicked out later for running in the wrong direction all the time it was clean and with one or two guys pretty close racing.
We were running 300hp cars on sport soft tires and the majority of the field was Sti's. Tsukuba seemed to be the favored track and I found some new friends to drive with.
I think the low hp seeting made the racing more relaxed and close but gonna try some higher power settings tomorrow.
I read a lot about unfair driving online and frustration but this day was great.
Just wanted to share my experience. Looks like I have a new addiction
Opened my own room after I could not find one that easy that had the right mix of regulations I like. ( light or heavy damage, weight restriciton, no race tires, no driving line, no boost, no skid recovery). After a while it filled up fast and except for one guy that I kicked out later for running in the wrong direction all the time it was clean and with one or two guys pretty close racing.
We were running 300hp cars on sport soft tires and the majority of the field was Sti's. Tsukuba seemed to be the favored track and I found some new friends to drive with.
I think the low hp seeting made the racing more relaxed and close but gonna try some higher power settings tomorrow.
I read a lot about unfair driving online and frustration but this day was great.
Just wanted to share my experience. Looks like I have a new addiction