First day playing B-spec, some questions...

  • Thread starter Thread starter claythrow
  • 12 comments
  • 943 views

claythrow

Premium
Messages
922
So I tried it today for the first time and I have a couple questions...

It asks me to pick a driver but i can only seem to create one driver...am I doing something wrong here?

It combines b-spec and a-spec money, I thought it was seperate? Though that really wouldn't make sense...but that was what I inferred from some of the posts I read.

Do you feel like any aspect of B-spec made you a better racer?
 
You have to level up your B-spec to be able to create more drivers. At B-spec Lv. 25, you'll have 6 driver slots.
 
You can only create 1 driver for now. Once your a higher level, you can create multiple drivers.

Edit: Damn you beat me to it!
 
Ahh, ok. and $ is just combined?

And you feel like you learned anything from it? I don't really see another point to it.
 
To be honest, the B-spec grinding thing made me a lot of cash, and lot of "new friends" on my Profile :D

I didn't race a single B-spec track yet. I plan to do it in a near future tho.
 
Ahh, ok. and $ is just combined?

And you feel like you learned anything from it? I don't really see another point to it.

bspec only helps you get credits and it can win cars for you that you can use in a spec to win races.
 
To be honest, the B-spec grinding thing made me a lot of cash, and lot of "new friends" on my Profile :D

I didn't race a single B-spec track yet. I plan to do it in a near future tho.

What do you mean a lot of "new friends?"

and how could you grind b spec but not yet race a single track?
 
What do you mean a lot of "new friends?"

and how could you grind b spec but not yet race a single track?

I added lot of fellows on GTP Forums so we can remote races all together.

And to grind my B-spec... I did remote races too :D

Go in the B-Spec forums, you'll learn fast what I mean :)👍
 
B-spec is handy for me because my girlfriend never wants to let me play playstation, but she doesnt mind me running b-spec in the backround. So I can run b-spec most week nights, make a ton of credits from it, then have money for when I actually get to play!
 
B-Spec is awesome for work days and overnight after your drivers level up a few. The enduros are great for this once you get there. In addition to the credits mentioned above, you win some pretty cool cars in B-Spec, as well.
 
a lot of the cars i won in b-spec helped me get through a-spec races when either i couldn't afford a certain car for a certain race, or simply just couldn't find the car at all.
 
Have you tried looking for answers here?
 
Back