First days glitches still in effect.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dritslem
  • 2 comments
  • 704 views
Messages
26
Norway
Norway
They're obviously struggling over at PD right now... 8 days after release, there are still glitches that should've been fixed on day 1 or 2. Like the penalties for instance.. Doesn't matter if you win a race with 40 sec penalty, because the penalties aren't upheld anyway, so who cares. Kind of annoying when half of the dimwits playing gets a bunch of penalties for knocking people off the tarmac.

My strategy in sport mode has become this:

Either get pole position in qualifying and win the race by outdriving everyone on the first lap.
OR if I don't get pole position
Keep my place in 3rd or 4th and win by watching the top 2-3 idiots knock each other around from a couple of seconds behind. They are all 5 sec or more behind me after the final lap.

This makes me win almost every time.... Except I don't get the wins because penalties are just for fun. At least I know I won.....
Must be a big freakin' chaos over at the PD HQ now. I hope! Either remove penalties or make them effective. Just sayin'

I'm new to this GT thingy, but is it always this ***** the first weeks?
What glitches are still in effect, and which ones can we use to our advantage without being idiots?
 
I haven't had a problem with penalties myself, in one race I was leading until the last corner of the last lap and the 2nd placed driver done an outrageous manoeuvre diving down the inside and luckily he was ghosted but took the lead only to be given a +1 second penalty and he ende up 3rd because the penalty system adjusted the final scores, in another race I started off in 2nd position dropped down to 5th incurred a 0.9 second penalty slowed down together to get rid of the penalty and managed to claw back my position and finish the race in 2nd place.
 
Last edited:
I guess it's totally random then. Even worse for them to fix I presume..
 
Back