First Drift Video by me

• Thread starter leowan731
  • 11 comments
im using a gamepad, so im somewhat limited. EX. i have to make my own countersteer. countersteer is hard because u might flip it to another direction.

This applies to every member and every post on this site...

GTPlanet AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.

Rather than issue individual warnings for the lazy grammar, such as uncapitalised sentences, missing apostrophes and use of "u" instead of you, many of you should evaluate your posting styles here.

Also be careful to avoid ad hominem attacks.
In other words "Play the ball, not the man."
It's fine to disagree with someone's posts or opinion, e.g. "Your video isn't very good." or "Your post makes no sense." as the object of these statements is not the person themselves but the "video" or the "post". However, when you begin a sentence with "You", you're making the person the object of the statement, and when it's followed by perceived abuse, such as "suck" or "are an idiot", you've crossed the line into abusive behaviour.
Please take note of this and take care to distinguish between the 2 cases in future, the former is fine, the latter isn't.

Also be careful to avoid ad hominem attacks.
In other words "Play the ball, not the man."
It's fine to disagree with someone's posts or opinion, e.g. "Your video isn't very good." or "Your post makes no sense." as the object of these statements is not the person themselves but the "video" or the "post". However, when you begin a sentence with "You", you're making the person the object of the statement, and when it's followed by perceived abuse, such as "suck" or "are an idiot", you've crossed the line into abusive behaviour.
Please take note of this and take care to distinguish between the 2 cases in future, the former is fine, the latter isn't.

With the "You suck" I referred to the person's skill, and not to the person himself, I do not know the person in real life so i can't give my opinion about that.

Back