First Endurance.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arc
  • 9 comments
  • 1,312 views

Arc

Messages
30
Just did my first endurance at the Grand Valley 300km. If I had to do it over again, I would probably do it in a less powerful car, like the Corvette Race car. Of course I want to finish the race ASAP, cuz after 20 laps, I start to get tranced. The 89C is quite the handful even at TC5. I also started with racing hard. Generally speaking, the hard should be able to last a lot longer then softs. But not in this game. The amount of laps were about the same, but the softs were like 8 secs a lap faster, so there is no point in using hards on a powerful car i guess. Maybe a less, powerful car can use the hard better, idk. I was happy to see the exp points at like 113,000, if any less i would probably throw my controller, LOL.
 
I'm confused. So I made an account just to ask. Where the heck are those endurance races? lol. Is there rewards?
 
Arc
Just did my first endurance at the Grand Valley 300km. If I had to do it over again, I would probably do it in a less powerful car, like the Corvette Race car. Of course I want to finish the race ASAP, cuz after 20 laps, I start to get tranced. The 89C is quite the handful even at TC5. I also started with racing hard. Generally speaking, the hard should be able to last a lot longer then softs. But not in this game. The amount of laps were about the same, but the softs were like 8 secs a lap faster, so there is no point in using hards on a powerful car i guess. Maybe a less, powerful car can use the hard better, idk. I was happy to see the exp points at like 113,000, if any less i would probably throw my controller, LOL.

Well, the hards do last longer, however if you are not very smooth with them then you spin the tires more often than the mediums or softs. This will bring the life of them down quite a lot. Be smooth as possible and it really helps.
 
if you are using for example soft fronts and medium rear tyres the you would want to set your car up with a bit of understeer to get the balance right otherwise you tend to oversteer a bit and chew the tyres up
 
when i was watching the nurburgring 24hr earler this year i noticed some of the cars pitting every 3 or so laps.

from the races i have done online after 2 laps i have only just seen a slight movement in the fuel meter, can anyone confirm a more realistic level of fuel consumption in the endurance races?
 
I agree, the soft once lasted just as long for me. But as said here, this is prob because of the increased traction loss when trying to drive at same pace with worse tires.
I used a tuned R32 666bhp no racemod. Did it in just under 2h. Had a few brakes..
 
I'm confused. So I made an account just to ask. Where the heck are those endurance races? lol. Is there rewards?
It comes after extream races.
 
ahh the endurance races. i once crashed on the last lap on gt4 i got so annoyed . it was the day my ps2 broke
 
2 hours isn't bad, the 2 will be impossible without leaving the console on over a few nights
 
when i was watching the nurburgring 24hr earler this year i noticed some of the cars pitting every 3 or so laps.

from the races i have done online after 2 laps i have only just seen a slight movement in the fuel meter, can anyone confirm a more realistic level of fuel consumption in the endurance races?


The fuel consumption isn't on on A-spec until you reach the endurance races and then it seems to be realistic.
 
Back