First Mod for the Caddy

  • Thread starter Thread starter speedy_2
  • 17 comments
  • 792 views
Messages
1,295
Messages
speedy_2
Hi everyone. I don't come here often anymore. It's good to see this place is still busy. ANyways, for any that remember I had a '65 Mustang. It's back home waiting for me. But, since January I've purchased a 1998 Cadillac Seville STS. Just thought I'd show my newest mod, and let people know it's not that hard to mod any car. This kit only costs $220 and installs in a couple of hours if you don't need to buy extra parts like I had to.

Here's my car
DSC02507.jpg
[/img]


I bought this kit last week and took a lot of time thinking about the install. I like it a lot. Small shot and small capcity but when I don't need it, it's totally out of the way. Getting about 25HP right now. Not really noticable. I'm getting a bigger just soon which should get me 50-75HP. That's about as high as I think I should go on the stock motor. It was as simple as running power to the switches and solenoid. And running the Nitrous line to the Intake hose.

Now you see it......
DSC02576.jpg


Now you don't.....
DSC02575.jpg


Hope this encourages people who want mods to go out and try something even if it looks hard at first. Which is exactly how I felt until I started. Enjoy!
;)
 
:odd: ok.. actually I've been thinkin about an extinguisher just in case my patch job on my car decides to get too hot.
 
Ok, mine isn't an extinguisher. It's nitrous. Is that what you're thinking?
 
Actually I didn't think it was an extinguisher but then again, why the hell would you want nos in a sts. :odd:
 
LMAO you got a point there Vipfreak why would you want NOS in an STS?
 
pimp racer
LMAO you got a point there Vipfreak why would you want NOS in an STS?

Pure sleeper value.:evil grin:
 
NOS ... Caddy. Wow ... I'm speechless.

Rock on dude!
 
nice... Nitrous is deffinately one of the best bang for the buck mods u can do...

are u running a dry or wet kit?

with a bigger shot do u mean a bigger tank or just bigger foggers?
 
That's a smooth lookin car you got there Speedy. I've always been fond of the STS.

Keep on moddin! 👍
 
Aren't they front wheel drive? Could too many mods equal torque steer city?
 
That could be the ultimate sleeper.. :bowdown:

Luxery car going WHOOM! :dopey:
 
mr_pushrod
Aren't they front wheel drive? Could too many mods equal torque steer city?

Yes, but combined with the Traction and Stability control, it handles like a dream stock. Too many mods could pose a probelm. But, with a stock motor I won't be going with that many mods. maybe 100HP more and that's it.
 
Sounds cool. I had visions of new tyres every 2 months:lol:
 
Hahaha you people who say now make me laugh :lol:. What sorta nitrous system is that? looks to me to be a Venom.
 
Back