First Place Nations Cup Result Disappeared

audibles
Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I experienced a weird bug yesterday in the World Series race. I achieved a 1st place result for my second and final attempt of the day.
However, my results show only 8 points for round 2, which reflects my first attempt. It seems the 1st place result was dropped entirely. I took a screenshot because it was my first gold in a championship race.
Is there any way I can contact Polyphony to resolve this? I realize it's a minor issue, but the win meant a lot to me haha and it sucks that it wasn't recorded properly.

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I experienced a weird bug yesterday in the World Series race. I achieved a 1st place result for my second and final attempt of the day.
However, my results show only 8 points for round 2, which reflects my first attempt. It seems the 1st place result was dropped entirely. I took a screenshot because it was my first gold in a championship race.
Is there any way I can contact Polyphony to resolve this? I realize it's a minor issue, but the win meant a lot to me haha and it sucks that it wasn't recorded properly.
What makes you think that it has been dropped?

Eight points is entirely possible for a first place finish if - for example - your driver rating is D.

Yep, that's mystery solved. I guess at some point yesterday I had dropped to a D rating. That also explains how I managed a first place result I suppose.
Thanks for the helpful response.

Back