first prize car: 350Z LM

• Thread starter delobbo
  • 20 comments
toyomatt84
White,Red, and Blue car.... yet you added gold rims?! Colorblind perhaps?

haha... do your research kiddo... we are not talking about a showroom stock car here, check your Nissan racing heritage for more infos.

ps. thanks for the hate, however incorrect it was. 👎

no all you need is som pics of a normal 350z.......to tide me over............

and for those to follow dont hate on the nIssan Race colors........

as said before, gold rims are very usual on a Nissan racecar:

061993imsa300zx.jpg

highres: http://www.nissannews.com/multimedia/nissan2004/350z/colour/061993imsa300zx.jpg

nissan300zx.jpg

300zx_04.jpg

:)

There may be gold, but you forgot one thing. The rims on the race car are in full gold. The ones on the 300ZX are silver with gold on them. The silver is what evens out the color scheme.

BTW, you're posting a picture of the 300ZX, while he's talking about the 350Z. The 350Z had white rims. Not silver and gold.

And not every Nissan car has gold on the rims that are in the blue, red, and white scheme.

Uh, whether or not it's "correct" is irrelevant. It's his car and he can do anything he wants with it. I think it looks good (:

fruitcake
Pictures here

Hmm, Gold BBS'es with a polished lip. I think i'm going to change my 350Z LM to look like that. Although it seems that all the LM racecars have been weakened a fair bit from GT3/C, the impreza LM is now slower than allot of the JGTC cars and it yeilded high A-Spec Points in that race with all the JGTC cars, dunno what it's called though can't read Japanese. I've heard simmilar reports about the 350Z LM, well I should win the Altezza LM soon so i'll see if they have weakened the 'Dream cars' performance.

Race Idiot
look here

I don't want to look at a prize car list though, I like the suprises of what car I will win.

I agree 100%. I haven't looked at the prize car lists at all, I like being surprised. :) So far, I have won two 350Z's, lol - LM edition and Tuner version.

btw I want to mention, this 350Z LM is kick ass. I modded it with Stage 4 turbo, 786hp. Feels expectedly twitchy on certain pavement, but altogether highly controllable and VERY fun to drive. Reminds me of the 300ZX LM edition I loved from GT1 & GT2. Just a pleasure to drive.

All of a sudden, it's 1996, I'm Steve Millen, and I'm owning Sebring. But instead of piloting the awesome Nissan 300ZX, this is the modern charmer celebrating more than 30 years of the "Z" namesake, the 350Z. The paintscheme on this car is probably for the same reason why the Mazda RX-8 LM from GT Concept has the familiar orange and green paintscheme from the 1991 Mazda 787B. It's nostalgia applied to new cars. Oh, and another example? That blue and orange color on the Ford GT reminiscent of the "Ferrari Slayer," the Ford GT40.

You know in Japan, what we call the 350Z is known as the Fairlady Z. And you know what? This Fairlady is no fair lady. Instead, she's a witchy hellcat who wants to meet opposition head on and knock the opposition on their asses. If you've played GT2 and won the Nissan 300 ZX GTS, those gold wheels were on that red/white/blue FedEx car. So, don't hate the rims on the car and how the car looks. It's just a bit of throwback if you ask me. I kind of wish I could make my own paintscheme, but this machine is pretty nice. Kind of liked this car since I seen it at this year's Houston Auto Show and last year's show as well.

Latest Posts

Back