OK, I did a search and found nothing on this topic, so apologies if I missed it before.
As a releatively new player (only a few weeks on and off) I was wondering which car is the best for a FIRST Rally car.
Right now I only own one car (Mustang - almost fully upgraded) and I have equipped it with dirt tires and it does ok on the first rally race. It wind, but does alot of wall bouncing.
Other than the expensive purpose rally cars, what are good starting rally options?
Blackfish
As a releatively new player (only a few weeks on and off) I was wondering which car is the best for a FIRST Rally car.
Right now I only own one car (Mustang - almost fully upgraded) and I have equipped it with dirt tires and it does ok on the first rally race. It wind, but does alot of wall bouncing.
Other than the expensive purpose rally cars, what are good starting rally options?
Blackfish