First time posting images

Scotland
Scotland
JamesNapperTandy
Not entirely sure of the forum etiquette. Seen some really good images on here and just thought id throw up mine, they aren't edited or anything just using the camera in game really.

Apologies for the massive amount of images in the one go also.

Some tips:
When taking a photo while driving, set the panning mode to Mode 3 and turn the shutter speed down to 0/60. Also, some of your photos are a bit dark. Raise the EV to make them a bit lighter. Lastly, use 2x magnification. This doubles the resolution of your photo.

Also to try and counter the effects of JPEG decompression, try raising the exposure up a bit.
It depends on the mood you want to create, but I also found that panning mode 2 easily blurs the background and spinning wheels without blurring the car. Mess around with the F-stop, it's an extremely important setting for still and moving shots when you want to place emphasis on one point.

Some tips:
When taking a photo while driving, set the panning mode to Mode 3 and turn the shutter speed down to 0/60. Also, some of your photos are a bit dark. Raise the EV to make them a bit lighter. Lastly, use 2x magnification. This doubles the resolution of your photo.

i was looking at those tonight aswell wondering what the modes were exactly ill try that out tomorrow if i get a chance thanks

Ok tried some with some of the tips from you guys today, they are just photo travel ones as ive not really properly played today.

Any more tips would be appreciated as id take them on board.

I quite like the angle in the first Daytona shot.👍 As for the second one I think it is a little too over exposed and the focus seems slightly off. I think the headlight should be the main focus in this shot.

I quite like the angle in the first Daytona shot.👍 As for the second one I think it is a little too over exposed and the focus seems slightly off. I think the headlight should be the main focus in this shot.

I know i think i missed the headlight exactly in the focusing. It was clearer when i put it onto the laptop where the mistake was.

Back