First tune- Toyota Gt 86 drift tune

• Thread starter Digmac
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
Hey guys this is my first drift tune that i have posted so if you could help me improve it i would love it!
I made this by just ajusting stuff, and i guess i got lucky! If you want me to make you a custom dlc painted 86GT just pm me, i have loads of dlc paints on me so i think we could work somthing out, and it will have this tune installed on it. Thanks for looking and if you use please post your comments on it. I will be happy to hear your comments! If you have any questions please PM me!

Before you put this tune on please install all upgrades to the 86GT including the engine tuning stage 3, it gives you maximum power to shove the rear-end out! Thanks! And remember this is a drift tune for the Toyota 86GT '12. HAPPY DRIFTING!

Comfort soft tires
(somehow works better)

Suspention...
Ride Height: -15 Front and Rear
Spring Rate: 14.0 Front 6.0 Rear
Dampers (extention): 4 Front and Rear
Dampers (compression) 4 Front and Rear
Anti Roll Bars: 4 Front and Rear
Camber Angle (-): 2.0 Front and Back
Toe Angle: 0.20 Back Only

Limited Slip Diff...
45/50/53

Braking Ajusting Thing (cant think of name)

9/7
--------------------------------------------------

Thats the tune, Thanks for your time!
Jakob aka Digmac:)

Last edited:
Cheers, liking this, silver trophy 1st time with these on Cape Ring South seasonal event!
Nice and adjustable. I've set the LSD to 20/40/20, what's yours?

i do mine at around 45/50/53 but thats just me than i do my breaking at 9/7 just to let you know harder at the front helps i think, i have been making some ajustments to this but until it gets better i wont be posting the updated tune, thanks for liking it dezza!

CS tires for drift is useless , still to grip for such a low powered car :( CH is your best choise when it comes to this .

Back