First Vehicle

• Thread starter wrapture
  • 12 comments
United States
Louisiana
wrapture
I decided a long time ago that i wanted to have a bike for my first vehicle. On Thursday the 21st i handed my Dad all of my money because i was leaving on vacation with my Mom and sisters the next morning. I had gone the day before to look at it. Its a 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R (636). It had been laid down by the previous owner. She had just gotten a job offer out of state and it wasn't worth the money to fix it so she was selling it as-is. I bought it for $2000. It need a new front rim, right mirror, right peg, and a right brake lever. Because I'm only 14 Im going to use it as a track bike. Anyway, here are the pictures i have been sent:
be1585a9.jpg
2aeb32b8.jpg
332b02be.jpg

In North America you can buy a ZX-14R when you get your license. Which is stupid.

I thought we had graduated licenses for cars much less for bikes! No wonder the number one cause of death in males under 25 is traffic fatalities. You are right, this is stupid.

I started with a 50cc mini bike at age 6, by his age I was racing 125/250 moto-x and 400/500 enduro, TT and trials. By the time I got my first road bike at 18 I had been biking for 12 years.

Thatman
Well as far as deals go though...

That was why i got it. One of my Dads friends was thinking about getting it just so he wouldn't be the only person he knew on the track.

Bopop4
Ok then, 'cause it would be really bad if you started out on a 600.
Nice bike btw.

Yea, I probably wouldn't be getting any bike if i hadn't been riding for so long. Thanks, i dont the i have any pictures of its bad side :lol:

Back