I just ordered a Logitech DF (Can't really justify the DFP to the wife
)
I've not used a wheel before, just the old DS2, but holding down X (or whatever) is starting to really hurt my thumb. Hence the wheel.
Can you describe how hard it is to go from DS2 to a wheel?
I know my lap times will be low at the start, I'm expecting it. I just wonder how long roughly it takes to settle in to a new driving routine.
Thanks for any help
I've not used a wheel before, just the old DS2, but holding down X (or whatever) is starting to really hurt my thumb. Hence the wheel.
Can you describe how hard it is to go from DS2 to a wheel?
I know my lap times will be low at the start, I'm expecting it. I just wonder how long roughly it takes to settle in to a new driving routine.
Thanks for any help