- 28,469

- Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Johnnypenso
I uploaded my first GT5 creation today and all went well, but the last 15 or 20 seconds of the video is cut off.
The file is 2:34 in length and 363 mb in size.
It was saved as a Window Meda Audio/Video file in 1080p high definition although the original material was 720p.
I am completely clueless, never done this before, just followed the prompts, so if I missed something really obvious, try not to beat me up to bad about it...lol.
I did a search here and nothing came up. Did a google search and although I found some theories, I found no concrete answers and don't want to go through a series of 1 hour uploading experiments to figure out if it's working or not.
Any help would be appreciated.
The file is 2:34 in length and 363 mb in size.
It was saved as a Window Meda Audio/Video file in 1080p high definition although the original material was 720p.
I am completely clueless, never done this before, just followed the prompts, so if I missed something really obvious, try not to beat me up to bad about it...lol.
I did a search here and nothing came up. Did a google search and although I found some theories, I found no concrete answers and don't want to go through a series of 1 hour uploading experiments to figure out if it's working or not.
Any help would be appreciated.