Fist Drift Vid *please comment* Also A crazy glitch jump please watch

ShiroJordan93
Heres my first drift vid Using the Trueno :P

I used NOS caus I was racing a EVO 6 ghost for a grip vs Drift so please give me some slack :embarrassed:

Time was 1:32 i think using NOS

normal av time is 1:34-1:35

Sorry for bad camera

Weird glitch jump during somfing driftingwith comp backwards

i wont comment about your drifting skills, but i must mention the shaky hands make the vid seem very epic, it 'feels' like you were blazing through the track like that. But i started to wonder, how did you manage to pass through most of the turns so seemingly quick given that your speedometer read otherwise?

and i very much :lol:'ed at the nd glitch bounce backward thing, good to be random some times 👍

i wont comment about your drifting skills, but i must mention the shaky hands make the vid seem very epic, it 'feels' like you were blazing through the track like that. But i started to wonder, how did you manage to pass through most of the turns so seemingly quick given that your speedometer read otherwise?

and i very much :lol:'ed at the nd glitch bounce backward thing, good to be random some times 👍

Comment on skill now!! :scared: :P

I dunno I enter the turns at 90 usually

well.....

set the camera up so it isnt shaking around everywhere, stack some books or cases or something. Try and use a different view, very difficult to tell the angle of the car, and dont put it on the X2 replay speed. And dont drift in a race. Post a video when youre in a practice mode. Then well see about your drift skills ;)

well.....

set the camera up so it isnt shaking around everywhere, stack some books or cases or something. Try and use a different view, very difficult to tell the angle of the car, and dont put it on the X2 replay speed. And dont drift in a race. Post a video when youre in a practice mode. Then well see about your drift skills ;)

... WAT
this is practice mode... thus one car...

Plus im didnt speed anything read the 1:32 at the end...

ye the camera angle was there caus I recorded this a long time ago

... WAT
this is practice mode... thus one car...

Plus im didnt speed anything read the 1:32 at the end...

ye the camera angle was there caus I recorded this a long time ago

Oh yeah my bad, i thought you had sped up the video :dunce: my fault there.

Back