Five bucks!

• Thread starter Jedi2016
  • 8 comments
I was at Best Buy yesterday, and took a quick gander through a stack of Greatest Hits titles that they had out.. more of a "bargain bin" than a GH stack, since many were priced cheaper than $19.99.

I saw Enthusia in there.. which I'd looked at, but never bought. So I pull it out and looked at it. The price tag read $4.99.

*yoink*

That's surprising, considering it's a brand new copy, and places like Gamestop are selling the game used for $14.99. I thought it might have been a typo on the tag, but no.. it rang up for five bucks.

So now I can officially post in this forum.. lol. And on the cheap, too! :)

Cool for you, but it's a shame... there are just too many losers out there who are apparently not able to handle a true driving simulator... well, that's their problem, they miss a great game... I really hope that we will get a sequel....

I'm surprised, because in my country (Portugal), Enthusia is still selling full price (about 65 euros) while GT4 is at midprice (30 euros).

Anyway, you did a great buy. But be aware that many of the GT4 players that overcome the dark graphics and somewhat confusing gameplay, and let Enthusia grow on them find it very difficult to return to GT4 and actually enjoy driving with it.

Be aware, Jedi: the Dark Side of the Force will try to seduce you! Like Yoda would have said in a moment such as this "Strong is Enthusia, and ready you must be to face it!" :D

Oy... :indiff: ...poor Enthusia, ending up in bargain bins...

Anyway, as Hun200kmh said, I'm sure you'll be hooked in no time. :D I haven't been able to enjoy playing GT4 since May of last year. :lol:

Wolfe2x7
Oy... :indiff: ...poor Enthusia, ending up in bargain bins...

Anyway, as Hun200kmh said, I'm sure you'll be hooked in no time. :D I haven't been able to enjoy playing GT4 since May of last year. :lol:

Yeah that is the main explanation of SUPERFANTASTICO!

Hun200kmh
I'm surprised, because in my country (Portugal), Enthusia is still selling full price (about 65 euros) while GT4 is at midprice (30 euros).

Anyway, you did a great buy. But be aware that many of the GT4 players that overcome the dark graphics and somewhat confusing gameplay, and let Enthusia grow on them find it very difficult to return to GT4 and actually enjoy driving with it.

Be aware, Jedi: the Dark Side of the Force will try to seduce you! Like Yoda would have said in a moment such as this "Strong is Enthusia, and ready you must be to face it!" :D

i have found an equilibrium in the force and the dark side and i manage to play both!:sly:

Back