Horror Games Discussion

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 192 comments
The teasers after the one of "Nightmare Bonnie" I posted above.
nightmare_chica___brightened_by_typicalplayer12-d8tn6oo.jpg

nightmare_foxy___brighten_up_by_kseana-d8v74s2.png

five_night_s_at_freddy_s_4___nightmare_fredbear_by_matthew4484-d8yu7ao.jpg

Last edited:
I believe this game will take place in the location before FnaF 2, where we'll get some answers like, who is Purple Guy. (Who I personally believe is Mike Schmidt).

So, I'm guessing it takes place in a Childs House. Which really changes everything I thought about the lore.

I'm now really interested in the fourth game. No restaurant or anything, but some kid's house. I'm really curious on how the game will play now.

No discussion on this? I haven't played it, but this one by far was the scariest for me just watching other people play it. Switching from video to audio ques to keep track of the animatronics was fantastic.

No discussion on this? I haven't played it, but this one by far was the scariest for me just watching other people play it. Switching from video to audio ques to keep track of the animatronics was fantastic.
Well, I have a habit in forgetting about this thread, hehe. *shrug* So yeah, I forget to discuss anything.
Anyway, I have similar feelings torwards FNAF4. The atmosphere of this game feels about as eerie as the first game. If not, then more eerie than FNAF1. It also feels a bit fresh to me for the series as there's no longer cameras to look at and rather just listening to doors to hear if anything is on the other side. It adds a great sense of suspense and especially after seeing the appearance of FNAF4 animatronics.

Another thing, I like how "Nightmare" does a killscreen like Golden Fre---I mean Fredbear did on FNAF1.

I'm kinda surprised that the animatronic to cause the bite of '87 is Fredbear. I don't even get how that works as Fredbear is shown to not have his endoskeleton in FNAF2.

I'm kinda surprised that the animatronic to cause the bite of '87 is Fredbear. I don't even get how that works as Fredbear is shown to not have his endoskeleton in FNAF2.
He actually does have a (partially visible) endoskeleton. I've also heard that he functions similar to Springtrap.

Yeah, in the original restaurant there was Fredbear and Spring Bonnie (Springtrap), and they both had functions as a suit and animatronic. If you listen to the recorded training tapes in FNAF3, you can hear how they can switch between the two.

He actually does have a (partially visible) endoskeleton. I've also heard that he functions similar to Springtrap.
huh? I thought that was only the case with SpringBonnie, I figured Fredbear had a normal endoskeleton like the other animatronics and his endoskeleton was that one endoskeleton you could sometimes see wondering around in FNAF2.

This still doesn't make sense though, why would Fazbear Entertainment still be using Fredbear when they had the toy animatronics?

EDIT: Unless, they were using him as a replacement or something as the phone guy stated that the toy animatronics were messed with and not functioning properly.

It probably occurred before the introduction of the toy animatronics, or at a different location than the second game.

It probably occurred before the introduction of the toy animatronics, or at a different location than the second game.

That makes sense as the restaurant in the second wasn't around for that long. Also, I Just remembered that there were birthday decorations in the restaurant in FNAF2. With the phone guy recordings clearly taking place before events of the second game; that could indicate that the bite of '87 has already occurred.

FNAF 2 takes place during the Missing Children Incident. The messages made by the Phone Guy were recorded daily.

FNAF 2 takes place during the Missing Children Incident. The messages made by the Phone Guy were recorded daily.
Yes, but the messages were recorded long before the game takes place. The phone guy says "summer job" at the start of the game, but the pay check you get at the end says "November"; a month that isn't a summer month in any part of the world.

It's probably just an error. The phone guy does mention taking the job after you leave and he is shown to be working between the time of the second and first games after the toy animatronics are scrapped.

It's probably just an error. The phone guy does mention taking the job after you leave and he is shown to be working between the time of the second and first games after the toy animatronics are scrapped.
Ah, I guess that could make sense. Well, either that or he was just using a pre-recorded tape for the first night from months ago as he didn't feel the need to repeat himself for every security guard.

And Phone Guy has been in the first restaurant too because of the training tapes in FNAF3. He was talking about how the animatronics can go into Suit mode like Springtrap. But Purple Guy was inside Springtrap when the mechanisms crushed him and killed him.

Latest Posts

Back