Five Nights at Freddy's - The MovieMovies 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 24 comments
blehfnaf.jpg

I'm skeptical this'll work but that is because its a movie based off a game so that's a bit obvious.

But Iit personally annoys me when people completely despise this idea because of the simple idea of gameplay and "not being scary" (though I'm very sensitive towards jumpscares) and ignoring the fact it has a deep stpry the movie can adapt. Was the Mario Movie about a Plumber Jumping (though the movie was dtill terrible)? Is the Ratchet & Clank movie about flying into space and shooting aliens and/or robots? Is the new Sly movie going to be about a Racoon stealthing around to steal items? I believe this movie will be about the story which has a lot of hints around all 3 games which makes it pretty deep and dark and made the people who were interested in the story want more of the games. I never played the game but I looked into all of them and there is some great storytelling and that's why I may see it, the story...

Yes, but the games are stupid and the dev is just pushing them out so quickly.
I think he planned them out as 1 game to begin with and only separate them because he needed some money to include other elements (Some FnaF 2 animatronics were going to be in the first game but were pushed back)

This is a thing ? :odd:

I mean it'd be cool if Markiplier did get a cameo or something...

But I have to agree, Hollywood is getting desperate, it's just a game. Yes there "is" an under-lying backstory and all, but that's what we have the Interent for, not for this.

IMO

This is a thing ? :odd:

I mean it'd be cool if Markiplier did get a cameo or something...

But I have to agree, Hollywood is getting desperate, it's just a game. Yes there "is" an under-lying backstory and all, but that's what we have the Interent for, not for this.

IMO
It's mainly theories and while they are interesting (mainly GTs Theories) but I think it's great that there is a chance to get some "closest-to" canon answers. I guess that is my main interest in the game :P.

Though you could say to same for all the other movies based off game, The Lego Movie or in to an-extent Books.

Wasn't there meant to be an Angry Birds film?

I want a film adaptation of 'Kim Kardashian : Hollywood' :lol: That game made like a zillion dollars.

I have a feeling that this movie is going to be a flop. I just can't see this game and its story being made into a good movie, no matter the director.

Best of luck to it, though. I'll gladly accept being wrong as I like the series.

Just for fun, I'm going to call its IMDB score: 4.3/10

I have a feeling that this movie is going to be a flop. I just can't see this game and its story being made into a good movie, no matter the director.

I think if they can rush it out soon enough it will do fine (horror films are usually lower budget so it's easier to make a profit).

As for the storyline, I haven't played the game, but going off the basic premise it sounds like a pretty generic horror movie plot so those into those types of films will probably enjoy it.

Back