Five Things We're Looking Forward to at Gamescom 2018

GTR3 is my most anticipated reveal for Gamescom. I really hope the World Endurance Championship info was not an odd mistake as the WEC is my favourite series. That plus dynamic time and weather wrapped up in a sim sounds like a dream.

I would love to see some MediEvil gameplay. The teaser trailer got me psyched for the remake and we are well over due another trailer at the very least.

Last edited:
GTR3 is my most anticipated reveal for Gamescom. I really hope the World Endurance Championship info was not an odd mistake as the WEC is my favourite series. That plus dynamic time and weather wrapped up in a sim sounds like a dream.

I would love to see some MediEvil gameplay. The teaser trailer got me psyched for the remake and we are well over due another trailer at the very least.

I completely forgot about MediEvil, good shout!

I'm concerned about the removal of the WEC mention in the newer Catalyst tweet, but hopefully it's just to maintain some level of "surprise" to the whole thing. We'll find out soon...

Can't Wait for Forza horizon 4 to be full revealed

Thanks to the leaks, there's not much left to be revealed... Except perhaps some songs for the soundtrack since PG said they're continuously adding songs before release.

Thanks to the leaks, there's not much left to be revealed... Except perhaps some songs for the soundtrack since PG said they're continuously adding songs before release.
There is more than just about the cars. There could be more in depth details about the game. The leaks with cars has however made me Much more excited

GTR3 is a big one for me. The first GTR is what got me into sim racing proper outside of gran turismo. Fond memories of the series and a new one is exciting.

The potential of Dirt Rally 2. We know there's a dirt announcment coming, whether is here at Gamescom I don't know but I can hope.

A bit more Assetto Corsa Competizione. Maybe a surprise console announcement? Unlikely but I'll dream.

Something unexpected. A surprise add on for an existing game like Forza 7 or a surprise game announcement.

Back