*FIXED* F1 2010 DFP not registering

• Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1 comments
Icehawk_9
Today I bought F1 2010 for my PS3. I know my Driving Force Pro is compatible with the game, but I can't figure out how to make it work. The areas in the menus for "Advanced Wheel Settings" and "Force Feedback Options" are both greyed out. I'm not sure what the problem is because if I hit the PS button on my controller I can navigate the dashboard with the wheel's buttons.

I'm not sure if this is related at all, but when I loaded the game up for the first time it prompted me to download the patch, and after installing it I got a message saying that my data was corrupt. This makes no sense because I would have had no data at all, seeing as this is the first time I've played the game. After telling me this it went through a process to restore the "corrupted" data and then loaded the game like normal.

Any help to get my wheel working with this game would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Over 1 1/2 hours of google-ing has turned up nothing. I hope someone here has an answer.

Last edited:
PROBLEM FIXED.

The issue was I had a controller on when I started the game... when I loaded it up with all other controllers turned OFF the wheel works fine.

Back