- 4,094

- London, ON
- A_Mindful_Place
Trying to drive them in multiple online lobbies seems to be a pain..
I've tried both entering the track and signing up for a race but it won't actually put me in the car. The game will put my car in the pit lane but I can't drive it, and after the timer passes I miss the race.
During this time I can also change cars but I remain in the FT-1 stuck in the pits? Anyone have a solution?
EDIT: FIxed.
I've tried both entering the track and signing up for a race but it won't actually put me in the car. The game will put my car in the pit lane but I can't drive it, and after the timer passes I miss the race.
During this time I can also change cars but I remain in the FT-1 stuck in the pits? Anyone have a solution?
EDIT: FIxed.