Flashing name in UCD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheToad263
  • 16 comments
  • 1,577 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheToad263

(Banned)
Messages
204
Messages
TheToad263
Can anyone explain why there is a flashing Justin in each of the boxes for each of the cars in the UCD? My name isn't justin, nor do I have any account with the name justin in it... nor has anyone names justin ever touched my PS3... any ideas?
 
Reeeeaaally funny. Not.

Or did it really never hit you that it's meant to be 'just in'?
 
Can anyone explain why there is a flashing Justin in each of the boxes for each of the cars in the UCD? My name isn't justin, nor do I have any account with the name justin in it... nor has anyone names justin ever touched my PS3... any ideas?

It's what his girlfriend calls him: Just-in:)

luminis; beat me to it
 
Can't tell if you're joking or not. Just In is what it says, not Justin.
 
It's 2 words. "Just in".

</mystery>
 
Why do you continue to make these pointless threads? Just use the search function or stop making threads forever. The latter would probably be the best choice.
 
Right guys... I suppose I didn't think of that. However, im not sure how the Japanese do English, but usually when you want to have two words, you put a space in between them.... just sayin'... nut you are right, it was dense of me not to think of it being Just in...
 
And I did go back and check, there is no discernible space between the T and the I...
 
Does it say "Just in", only in the States ?

My UCD says "New".
 
The Italian Version says "Mario".
With no space between Ma and Rio. :grumpy:
 
Don't worry toad, I had the same problem the first time I looked at the UCD. It took me a few minutes to get what they meant. :P
 
I know, right? It bothers me that whenever I play Star Trek Online, no matter what I put in as my name, they always call me "Captain Ondeck". WTF?
 
well i got to say JUSTIN as made alot of money from me...maybe to much MWAHAHAH
 
half of your threads have been locked. cant think why...
 
French version (Canadian) says "NOUVEAU" wich means NEW
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back