Flat tyre at SPA 24 Hrs

• Thread starter gigio79
  • 4 comments
Italy
naples
gigiotto59
After the last update 1.6.5 on PS4 I noticeed a bug at SPA 24 Hrs career. When arrive at the last 10-15 minutes I flat trye of my car, ig I go back to pit stop and replace the tyre, the lap after same bug, tyre flat again. Hope they solve problem soon as possible. Very tired about this game believe me.

After the last update 1.6.5 on PS4 I noticeed a bug at SPA 24 Hrs career. When arrive at the last 10-15 minutes I flat trye of my car, ig I go back to pit stop and replace the tyre, the lap after same bug, tyre flat again. Hope they solve problem soon as possible. Very tired about this game believe me.

Sure you´re not putting on the same set of tires over and over again? Happened to me before.

Sure you´re not putting on the same set of tires over and over again? Happened to me before.

Thanks for your reply. I set up the event in order to change tyres every pit stop, it means every 6-7 laps. I am sure is a bug because after changing the flat tyre at the box the next lap it happen again.

Thanks for your reply. I set up the event in order to change tyres every pit stop, it means every 6-7 laps. I am sure is a bug because after changing the flat tyre at the box the next lap it happen again.

But are you actually putting on different sets? The sets are numbered - go through your replay and check if you actually went through different sets. You have to manually select a new set before every pit stop.

But are you actually putting on different sets? The sets are numbered - go through your replay and check if you actually went through different sets. You have to manually select a new set before every pit stop.
Thank you soo much, i was running the 24hrs of Spa and getting blowouts

Back