Flaws of the tyre model simulation

Having played GT7 last night, I can confirm the tire model is totally improved over GT Sport, no more unrealistic behavior when a rwd car over steers, it can now be managed into a perfect drift and it's possible to hold the acceleration while you correct with the steering wheel, like in real life. It doesn't just grip out of nowhere and snap into the other direction for no reason. This is major improvement!

Having played GT7 last night, I can confirm the tire model is totally improved over GT Sport, no more unrealistic behavior when a rwd car over steers, it can now be managed into a perfect drift and it's possible to hold the acceleration while you correct with the steering wheel, like in real life. It doesn't just grip out of nowhere and snap into the other direction for no reason. This is major improvement!
Some players are experiencing to much oversteer on some cars in GT7, and are saying the rear tire physics is not right. I think we will get more players, talking about it in the GT7 Physics Thread.

CBH
Some players are experiencing to much oversteer on some cars in GT7, and are saying the rear tire physics is not right. I think we will get more players, talking about it in the GT7 Physics Thread.
Yes, I noticed that on the BRZ, GR86, 370Z, etc. However I found it easy to catch and control, as I would do in real life, unlike in GT Sport. But I agree that there's too much oversteer, however I didn't try different tires.

Back