flipped my first car

• Thread starter lukey2985
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukey2985

(Banned)
1.luke2985 2.stu2985
i flipped my first car on the trial mountine. unfortunatly it cost me the race =). i was in the gtr against a sls amg , a lambo and a italia.
it was online and it was a really close race. i just clipped the little bumby bit on the last corner after not brakng enough. it got me the trophy. the people in the lobby complained but i told them it was an accident and they forgave me. so that was my story. =]

Last edited:
...and the point of this thread is?

You could probably include more details about it. What corner were you on? What car was it? Was it a tight race? What opponents did you have?

Last edited:
Wow, tough crowd around here... I flipped my first car in the last race of the Nascar championship. I was up by like 65 points going in, and in 4th so I would've won, then I got put into the wall by the computer.

An hour of my life wasted. At least I got to see the trophy pop-up in the corner.

My first and still only *knocks on wood* rollover was in my STI I built for the rally special events.

It was in the snow with a long downhill straight that lead into a sharp right hand corner (co-driver said it was 3). I was doing about 130mph and it was one of my first snow events, I don't think I slowed down below 90mph before I hit the wall. I lost that stage by about 20 sec, mostly because I was laughing so hard. Still won the rally, the snow and dirt rally opponents are terrible.

Trial mountain is one of the easiest places to roll over, specially on the last corner. I've done it twice already, when I was becoming to cocky about my lead in the race. Really cost me :( I was in a Mitsubishi Legacy van/wagon as well, I couldn't believe the thing tipped over!

First flip ---> Camaro SS Tier 3 = Indy Speedway.

Official ---> Lambo. Countach = Cote'd Azure

Cartwheeled my Enzo and barrel rolled my ZR1 in the same corner on one of my course maker tracks... also me and my brother decided to crash a maxed out Camaro and my Veyron into each other for kicks at full speed on the Mulsanne... the resulting collision literally polevaulted the Camaro over the Veyrons nose into an end over end flip...

My loaded Buick special in the daytona (the one with hairpins?) I hit a barrier coming into a turn too wide at about 170mph, up in the air it went and tumbled some and landed on the roof. The car should have a good roll cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back