Floats on Photomode - Toscana Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

boiltheocean

Premium
Samoa
Samoa
Hello everyone! I picked this game up this morning and immediately went to photomode. Dayum, it's nice. Anyway I'm a regular in the photography section and I had a fairly decent gallery in the GT4 photomode forum, hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Blue Miata is nice! 👍 Wish I could see the full size, Flickr isn't letting me see it.

Anyway, be sure to make your way over to the comps and submit an entry sometime this week! The more participants the merrier!

Nice mate, Flickr is asking to sign in to yahoo account when clicky for biggy.

Thread subscribed 👍

Yeah, I really do like the blue Miata as well. I forgot to add your new account to my Flickr, so I guess I can't see the larger version as well. But I did now, so I look forward to seeing it big, hopefully!

Can't wait for more!

Ahh I should probably remove the URL links for Flickr. They are set to private so they don't show on my photostream, sorry guys.

Glad you all like them, going to shoot some phototravel tonight I think.

I'm a sucker for angles like the 2nd shot. While all three are fantastic, I'll always go back to that one. Awesome 👍

Another one to watch!

Dat Blue Miata at Autumn Ring--oh man is that a great photo. Great sense of motion, even at such a distance from the car, and the landscape is beautiful just like the car itself. Good work.

I am really happy with the new photomode. I think you did really well showing off the new ability of the camera. Awesome shots.

Thanks Franz. Update 2, purchased myself a lovely Maserati Gran Turismo S and some RPF1's to go on it.

Links to full size coming later. Full-Res linked.​

Last edited:
The very first image is madness! The car mounted camera angle was probably what I was hoping the most for in the new photomode, and you've pulled an incredible shot out of it! Were there any touches in any software besides levels or saturation?

Again, fantastic job Sweetshop! 👍

The very first image is madness! The car mounted camera angle was probably what I was hoping the most for in the new photomode, and you've pulled an incredible shot out of it! Were there any touches in any software besides levels or saturation?

Again, fantastic job Sweetshop! 👍

Thanks Bram! I've only used levels and a colour balance in a couple of the shots, the others are unedited.

Good work all round 👍 The colours in the 458 update are superb, and the race modified Impreza really works well at the location you've chosen as it has a dark, mysterious mood to it!

Thanks for the comments everyone! :D

Unedited

Edited

The following two are also unedited, I was just messing around in some locations I hadn't visited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back