FlyingBinman's designs.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello, this will be a place for my (mostly) fantasy paints, but be warned, I paint at the pace of an arthritic sloth with motivational issues who's stepped in treacle.

Yokohama Fuji Skyline Squared

Fujiskylinethreequarterview.jpg

fujir33sideinfrontfuji.jpg

fujir33sidedetailfinished.jpg

fujir33frontdetail.jpg

fujir33reardetail.jpg

Design avaliable at my storefront. Search Fuji or yokohama under Nissan 1997 R-33 Skyline.

Thanks for looking.

That is awesome! Great work! How long did you take to make this? And how many layers did you use?

Thanks Carlo, in answer to your question, about 30 hours overall, and the layer count is maxed out on the sides and bonnet/hood roof.

Next is the Subaru Subaru! The Subaru car company is named after the Pleiades star cluster, so this design has an astronomical theme. The side image is of the Subaru observatory in Hawaii, the roof image, the Pleiades star cluster.

subysubarufrntthreequarters.jpg

subysubarubackrearquarter2.jpg

subysubaruroof2.jpg

subaruwipclose-1.jpg

Search on my storefront, or search for Astronomy, Subaru or Pleiades. Thanks for looking.

That's again so wonderful!

If only I had an Xbox and Forza 4, i would have bought your liveries in a blink of an eye. I'd love the ability to create/buy those kind of masterpiece liveries in GT5...

Revisiting a design I made in Forza 2 and still one of my favourite films. If you haven't watched Leon, why not?! Go, beg borrow or steal a copy, you won't be disappointed.lol

Alfa Romeo Buyouts for ECT. 160000cr from Auction House with a top twenty tune for Maple Valley rev, and also a fantastic lobby car, courtesy of DMS Forza racer.Go to this link for Hot Lap and Photo comp.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/1/5215745/ShowThread.aspx

alfaleonside.png

AlfaLEONleon.png

AlfaLeonMatilda.png

Planned limited AH buyout tuned by Madgunner

leonLEONside-1.png

LEONleonTop-1.png

LEONleonBack.png

Various layouts for prize cars, and limited releases for AH

LEONf40front.png

LEONf40side.png

LEONnobleTop.png