FM23 Wheel Thread for Thrustmaster TX Users XBOX

• Thread starter shoemaker
  • 6 comments
England
sheffield
A dedicated thread to share your ingame wheel settings. I really am struggling to find anything nice, coming from Acc (which felt great), its taken me 5 days to try different set ups, i call upon you to please post your set up so myself and others can find at least a baseline to work from.

Hi, first get rid of the centering force and damper, then you will be able to tune your wheel

Theses two forces are way to strong on the default setup, they make your wheel clip, they are mostly made for gear driven wheel to add reactivity, no need with the belt driven one or dd wheels

Try for yourself

I've made it and I've make small ajustements on the other parameters and I kind of like it, not ACC but good enought

Last edited:
It's 4 months on now, anyone have a good set of recommendations for the TM wheels? I'm running a T300 on PC, but struggling to find examples online from others, I'm going to do some rivals tonight and have a play around, but keen to hear others thoughts.

It's 4 months on now, anyone have a good set of recommendations for the TM wheels? I'm running a T300 on PC, but struggling to find examples online from others, I'm going to do some rivals tonight and have a play around, but keen to hear others thoughts.
So far I've used overtake gg recommended ffb parameters

And then I've tuned them to my liking, I use to have a T300, I've now upgrade to TG2, so far it's a decent experience on ffb and physics
Just be sure to adjust the steering ratio per cars otherwise you could have bad experience (ex driving a GT3 car ou proto with 900° of rotation is tricky)

If you need I will take a picture of my setup (on Xbox)

I found these settings really good:

I adjusted them a wee bit, left ffb strength at 75% in the thrustmaster settings, set damper to 10% and dynamic damper to 100%, and lastly set pneumatic scale to 140. I've been largely happy with this setup on my T300, so I imagine it should work pretty well with a TX.

I found these settings really good:

I adjusted them a wee bit, left ffb strength at 75% in the thrustmaster settings, set damper to 10% and dynamic damper to 100%, and lastly set pneumatic scale to 140. I've been largely happy with this setup on my T300, so I imagine it should work pretty well with a TX.

Pretty good Indeed ! thanks, I'm not so far away, but being on console only I'm unable to fine tune my wheel on the TM setup
Glad you have find something nice

Pretty good Indeed ! thanks, I'm not so far away, but being on console only I'm unable to fine tune my wheel on the TM setup
Glad you have find something nice

The only thing I touched in the TM settings on PC was the overall force, left it at 75% (you should be able to fine tune this in game anyway by changing the main force setting), everything else you should be able to configure in game, although to be fair I don't play with a wheel on Xbox so not sure what settings you do or do not see.

Latest Posts

Back