FM3 Continental Tire Challenge Series?

SuperShouden

(Banned)
SuperShouden
Anyone interested in setting this up? All I can provide are the car lists and the link to the official rules. The most work, if desired, would be someone making some of the required decals for the cars. Other than that, though, it should be pretty easy to set up.

Cars to use:

GS:
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
2010 Chevy Camaro SS
2005-2010 Ford Mustang
2008 BMW M3
2010 Porsche Carrera GT
2010 Subaru WRX
2010 Audi S4

ST:
2010 Kia Forte Coupe (coming out on Tuesday)
2010 Mini Cooper S
2010 Audi TT
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
2008 Chevy Cobalt
2010 VW Golf
2010 Honda Civic SiR

NICE You could run an the series using ACTUAL cars from the current series. :P

Last edited:
I actually have the Skunk2/Compass360 Racing Civic Si (someone else made the livery first so I bought it...no reason to reinvent the wheel). I tuned it to D350 and believe its an accurate tune with just an intake as a power mod and the rest focusing on the chassis, race slicks, etc. I'd be interested but I don't know for sure that I'd have the time available to participate.

Edit: Actually that tune is up on my storefront.

I think all the CTC cars will actually be in FM3 on Tuesday with the 2010 Mazdaspeed 3. The only one that's missing now is the 2010 Boss Mustang.

But the 2005 Mustang, the 2010 Camaro, 2010 Challenger, 2010 WRX, Hyundai Genesis, BMW M3 and the 2010 Audi S4 for GS and the 2010 Mazdaspeed 3, Miata, Golf V (although I think they're using the VI in the actual series), Mini Cooper S, Honda Civic Si Sedan, Chevy Cobalt SS and the 2010 Audi TT for ST.

I never realized it, but that's the turbo (260hp) Cobalt in ST? How on Earth does the Civic keep winning when the Cobalt kills everything in that class as a production car (and the MazdaSpeed is pretty close)?!

VW won at Walkins Glen. And they aren't production cars. They're Showroom Stock. Essentially everything is done to make the cars equal.

I REALLY think someone should run this. I would, but I don't have the system or game. And, on Tuesday, you'll have the Forte which will mean that ALL the current cars from the CTC will be in the game.

Back