FM3 Online races?

• Thread starter Vaxxtx
  • 4 comments
United States
San Antonio Tex
Vaxxtx
Vaxxtx
Yeah, I am like real late to the party. So I finally got a wheel I like for Forza (Fanatec 9T2), gave away the MS Wheel, and got XBox Live Friday.

So I was actually able to see the auction house, storefronts etc. I am impressed with Live so far.

So I did some multiclass races Friday night and tonight. Smooth gameplay, no lag, and actually pretty clean drivers for randoms. I was so happy. As much as I love Shift2, the online even with friends and clean drivers is pretty bad. Wonky collision detection and unforgiving crashes make you sweat passing OR getting passed, so FM3 was a breathe of fresh air.

Blah, Blah, ok I got one person on my friends list (buddy from S2). I was hoping some folks here run some clean races every now and then? I am not real big on public games, even though the few I did the past 2 nights were good. Anyway, my Gamertag is the same as my PSN (Vaxxtx), so feel free to add me, or invite me if you need another clean racer. Thanks.

I'll send you one when I get home from school! Always fun to play with clean drivers.

Latest Posts

Back