Theme: Lambo or Ferrari cars
Tracks: Any
Cars: Any Lambos or Ferraris or both in one shot

Don't vote for yourself
Photoshopping is allowed
Entries Close January 12th Midnight Eastern/11 PM Central

ENTRIES MUST BE A MAX OF 700px by 300px or 300px by 700 px

Last edited:
sure, it is, but I added that little something to the lower left corner...

Edit: Entry changed

Last edited:
Thought there'd be more entries but I probably picked a bad theme for this weeks. (my old account Chronos)

I've uploaded some photos to fm.net 14hours ago but they still haven't shown up. For a lot of people its taking 24 hours for photos to show on the forza website and others can't even get into "My Forza" so I can't even take part. T10 are working on it but I read a lot of them are still on holiday.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3465249.aspx

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3465434.aspx

Takes 5 mins everytime I want to access or save a photo and now it takes 24hours+ for photos to show. Game is beyond ridiculous at times.

well,... i like this weeks theme ;)

i have the same problem, took some photos yesterday evening, but they´re still not showing up...

yeah...submissions might be thin this week cuz of that... tried uploading a pic last night. not sure if it showed up yet. probably hasnt. I may have to dig out one of my old pics if i cant get a new one up in time

you might want to give this week a bit more time with picture ploads/deletions taking a while to go through. they will be taking the servers down sunday night to fix the problems as well. if i get a chance too id like to take a better picture too[/center]

[edit - im confused. entires need to be no bigger than 700 x 300 but that would mean id have to crop off 94 pixels. do i really need to cut off those pixels since not every entry is the correct size? :confused:

Last edited:
hmm.... I think i'll go with this one. unless i change my mind later.

little balboni gallardo action :)

balboni2-gtp.jpg

its goin so fast its taking up all the color with it!

FinaL EntrY

fwiw - all of the pictures ive taken for this week are taged in my store front with "gtp week 9" ]

Last edited:
Back