FM3 WRS12(also 11s results)

• Thread starter Thatman
  • 26 comments
GTP_Thatman/Thatmanthere
A Man Hamster
suzuka_west.jpg

pors.jpg

Okay some faster cars here!! But only Porsche's that have what they are known for though, RR layout!
In other news congrats to Kjelliken for just edging out Icelt, I was far behind.

Kjelliken 02.11.309 Honda NSX
icelt - 2:11:649 - '97 Acura NSX
ThatMan-2:13:914 - Nissan Skyline GTR

Free Race/Hot Laps
Circuit:Suzuka West
Cars:Any A600 Porsche that is RR(Rear engine RWD)
Assists: Anything goes personal preference.
Transmission: Anything
Rules: Anything which invalidates your lap (exclamation mark next to time) is not allowed.
Tuning is allowed where the cars allow, discuss and share setups and setup tips.

PM me your best time:
Name - Time - Car
Thatman - x:xx:xxx - Dodge Viper

You have until 11:59 central Standard time on the 16th of March to pm me the time this. I will accept only one laptime to save my inbox from confusion of having more than one time from people.

P.S. Frizbe found out that if you go into Multiplayer>Private Race and then set the AI cars to 7 you can run your own personalized Endurance race. Perfect for getting to know the track and it also fattens that wallet a bit.

Yep congrats Kjelliken. Wonder where the other usual suspects have gone though?

I also must give myself the "epic reading comprehension fail award" this week as I completely missed that the '92 Honda NSX-R was one of the choices until Thatman mentioned it in the prior thread. After testing it out the other day I felt even more like a :dunce:.

THX I was thinking to stop around the 2.11.6.. somthing and was happy with that.

But did a few more laps :) 2.10 times was within reach but just not more time to get laps done.

But I guess happy to take an extra few laps.. and luckt Icelt used the Acura instead.

I guess this week I wil not be on top..

And yes where are the rest of the guys?

I've got some flu/hay fever bug and feel like crap.

Hopefully it'll clear up and I'll get chance to try this week.

Seeing as I'm back in play with a brand-new 360, I'm totally in...and it's Suzuka, too?

I am totally winning this!

At least I hope so. :lol:

As it happens so, I think my GT2 is at S-class level, rather than A-class, and I'm running low on cash, and I don't feel it's worth it to spend money for this. So again, I'll sit this one out.

As it happens so, I think my GT2 is at S-class level, rather than A-class, and I'm running low on cash, and I don't feel it's worth it to spend money for this. So again, I'll sit this one out.

Or, you could take the upgrades off...and spend absolutely nothing? :P

Seeing as I'm back in play with a brand-new 360, I'm totally in...and it's Suzuka, too?
I am totally winning this!
At least I hope so. :lol:

Sweet GL:tup:

Oh? Who says that there isnt such thing as stock either? :lol:!

:boggled: Course why dont you just hire a driver and do like the R1 enduro race? You can get 87,000 from that and just do something else withe its running?:sly:

Well after a fair bit of effort I managed to put together a hot lap in my 997-GT3 that I was pretty proud of. Then, just for grins, I decided to try out my LB build (well for not being a S5 ;)) Lambo Murc . Within 5 laps I had roundly trounced my GT3 time :rolleyes:. Sigh.

Edit....
Just searched "997 GT3" on google to make sure I didn't miss something, some of us are like this, and the following was the 2nd image displayed... WTH!!!
344390+997gt3_unfall1177878898.jpg

finnally got to drive this weeek. been buzzy at work.

But now finnally got a time in.

Sure there is possible to inprove but got what i think is a decent time :)

Managed to put a few laps in.

Couldn't be bothered to test out all the RR Porsche's to see which is slightly better and just chose one car.

Had to settle on a time I'm not really happy with. I know I could have shaved at least 2 seconds off of my time, but it just wouldn't cooperate with me.

Yeah I really didn't try to figure out what the best RWD Porsche would be in this class, I simply tried out the only 2 I already had in the garage (a GT3 & GT3-RS). I think it worked out ok, if nothing else I didn't have to fret any about picking a car, but one never knows fer sure. Maybe there's a Cayman or Boxster build that's really hot.

That's some high praise right there :lol:. Wow, putting together a 17 in a RWD would be an accomplishment.

For me, or the car? The high praise I mean...

I'm not tooting any horns if that's what you mean. :P

Sorry, I was completely lol'in at the "pos" car comment. And my "wow" comment was sincere.

Oh. :lol:

Well, it is. It understeers like it's no one's business, I've tuned most of it out but it still just wanders where and when it wants to.

Honestly, I'm not expecting to even be in the top three with the time I posted.

Oh. :lol:

Well, it is. It understeers like it's no one's business, I've tuned most of it out but it still just wanders where and when it wants to.

Honestly, I'm not expecting to even be in the top three with the time I posted.

I can agree to that :lol:!

Back