Fm4's most memorable moments

• Thread starter JrD Sayas
  • 2 comments
Norway
Oslo, Norway
In the spirit of good racing and fun, I'm throwing out this post. What is your favorite (positive!) moment in FM4's online escapades?

My definitive moment was when my mate and me were twin drifting in the unlimited RWD lobbys, just for kicks. We kept it good and clean, and racked up some decent points in the process. On the suzuka east drift track, we both drifted past someone on the last turn, and promptly got a message reading: "man, you guys are good!". I felt fuzzy inside to say the least, as neither of us really had much tandem experience.

The other time, I was alone, in a custom drifting room on Maple full, when I let the pack go ahead, and one by one, passing them in my s15 staying wide. At the finish line when we waited for the last few to arrive, a pack of friends from the looks of it all gathers around my car, and chattering about how the hell I managed those kind of scores, and no errors at all.

I just love a good love story :sarcasm:

I love it when I'm racing in the public lobbies and someone intentionally punts me, only for me to catch him later, pass him cleanly and still win the race. :D This has happened several times.....once I passed the wrecker on the last turn for the win after he took himself and the leader out trying to wreck him for the lead. :P

I may also add one time, at the A-class hopper. I was driving the 037 stradale, and starting at 9th out of 13 drivers on sebring full. At the very first corner, someone punted me off quite hard, leaving me at last place. As I worked my way up the field, I saw my window between me and 1st place closing fast, but mabye not fast enough.

At the corner before the straight, at the last lap, I managed to get side-by-side with the leader, driving a Corvette of some sort, but he had the edge with speed, so I had to tuck in behind him to get the draft. At the very last corner, he kept the ideal line the game tells you to take, but I pressed on all the way nearly scratching the inside barrier, leaving me a cars length on the final stretch. He was closing in, but BAM! there was the finish line. less than 0.01 of a second parted us in the end, with me snagging the victory at the end. That was an intense moment.

Back