FM5 close at hand; so long FM4

Well, the "merchandise" is about to arrive.

And although I'm excited, nervous and anxious as heck to finally get my gaming paws on H2 and FM5, at the same time I've somewhat sad to say goodbye to FM4 (for now).

What a journey it's been.. I don't think I've enjoyed any other console sim as much as FM4 since the GT 1-4 days.

Thank you Forza, thank you T10 for providing this unique form of escape and therapy for car lovers and motorheads alike.

Great times with FM4 - it's helped me cope with a lot of ups and downs in life generally.

Can't wait to experience the new gen.

Long live Forza. Long live petrolheads!

*Que dramatic Braveheart-type music please*

:D

:gtpflag:

Congratulations! Remember you can try any car by renting it. My little suggestion is for you to try Lauda's F1 Ferrari at Silverstone, just hotlapping is a great experience. Custom races are great fun as well. Don't forget to check out McLaren's P1 in autovista... Cargasm! Enjoy and congrats once again. Oh add me up Fat Tyre gtr. See ya.

Congrats. I still own and absolutely LOVE F4. In many ways I find it so much better than F5. At first F5 seems so amazing with the graphics and physics but the lack of content tends to bore me extremely fast of F5. Hopefully you enjoy F5 but I will be surprised if you enjoy it on the level of F4.

Since you are saying goodbye to F4 are you traded it in and your 360? Or just taking a break to play F5 on the X1? Also make sure you check out Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious. It is FREE and will give you a taste of how amazing FH2 is on the X1.

Congratulations! Remember you can try any car by renting it. My little suggestion is for you to try Lauda's F1 Ferrari at Silverstone, just hotlapping is a great experience. Custom races are great fun as well. Don't forget to check out McLaren's P1 in autovista... Cargasm! Enjoy and congrats once again. Oh add me up Fat Tyre gtr. See ya.

I shall add you as soon as I redeem my 14-day Gold trial membership. Right now too busy getting up close and personal with both games.

Congrats. I still own and absolutely LOVE F4. In many ways I find it so much better than F5. At first F5 seems so amazing with the graphics and physics but the lack of content tends to bore me extremely fast of F5. Hopefully you enjoy F5 but I will be surprised if you enjoy it on the level of F4.

Since you are saying goodbye to F4 are you traded it in and your 360? Or just taking a break to play F5 on the X1? Also make sure you check out Forza Horizon 2 Fast and Furious. It is FREE and will give you a taste of how amazing FH2 is on the X1.

I'm keeping the 360; I've got a mad collection on it, and a lot of games I haven't even completed. So I may give it a go sometime down the road. I've queued FH2 F&F stand-alone. Just have to download it. That, and Killer Instinct too.
Downloading the 14 GB F5 content update was not an experience I'd want to go through again. 11 hours!

Back